14 October 2015

Small Quilted Thingamajig Catch-Up Post

I made this for a mini-swap. Not too shabby for my first DWR!
Mug Rug Revival- My first mini DWR block.

I even liked the way the back turned out.
Mug Rug Revival- It's rare that I like the back as much as the front of something I make, but this is one of those times!

This was what I made for the spring pillow swap.
I forgot to take an overall shot.

I had been desperately wanting to do some low volume EPP... The result made me not so happy. But meh. Luckily it is a potholder so it will be covered with sauce anyways.
Finally finished a potholder! It doesn't look exactly how I planned, but it is functional and relatively pretty.

Here is the back with the quilting. I also forgot to change the bobbin thread. Meh, all around on this poor potholder.
Finally finished a potholder! It doesn't look exactly how I planned, but it is functional and relatively pretty.

This was what I came up with for the fall pillow swap...
Finished Fall swap pillow

Back zipper/envelope closure.
Finished Fall swap pillow

Fabric close-up
Finished Fall swap pillow

Then I made a postcard for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Wooo.
Postcards + quilting = happy Sabrina. This one needs a home.

This was what I came up with for the Teal Mini Swap for Ovarian Cancer on Facebook. It is a Lone Starburst.
Teal Mini Swap

I got a little crazy with my new walking foot. Oooops!
Teal Mini Swap

And this is what I'm working on for the winter pillow swap. To be continued...
Is this going in the right direction?

1 comment: